The 4th annual Argus Canadian Crude Summit returns to Calgary and is part of Argus Canada Week. Gather with the Canadian energy industry for a week of market insight and networking.
Organizations from the refining, oil sands, government and transportation sectors will attend to hear the latest developments on crude markets. Network and do business at the premier event designed for Canadian oil.
2018 speakers include:
- Jaydeep Mahashabde, Lead, Crude Oil Trading Strategy, Millennium Management LLC
- Dinara Millington, Vice President Research, CERI
- Pat Melia, Derivatives Trader, Koch Supply & Trading
- Neil Earnest, President, Muse Stancil
- Chandra Dev Singh, Head Derivatives Desk, Risk Management, International Trade, Bharat Petroleum
- Sandy Fielden, Director, Oil and Products Research, Morningstar
- Dominic Haywood, Head of North American Crude Analysis, Energy Aspects
- Joe Leto, President, EAI
- Jeff Kralowetz, Vice President Business Development, Argus
...and more to be announced soon!
Preview of topics include:
- Understand the position of Canada and the US in the global crude market as the new marginal export barrel given OPEC production cuts, non-OPEC declines and a rising shortfall in the Far East
- Get insight into Canadian diluent demand and the cost of production, well completion and connectivity
- Understand the opportunities at the US Gulf coast from pricing and infrastructural dynamics and what that means for Canadian crude in the year ahead
- Learn what heavy crude competition from Latin America will mean for Canadian barrels including logistical constraints, political instability and quality of the different grades and how Canada can fill the gap