Transforming India's agriculture with complete fertilizer solutions
Resolving south Asia’s obstacles to effective fertilizer use
Poor nutrient management, weaknesses in fertilizer legislation and limited marketing and distribution systems are major obstacles to achieving efficient and effective fertilizer use in south Asia. By initiating an industry-wide dialogue involving leading thought leaders from the region, this timely conference seeks to resolve these many challenges and in doing so unlock the numerous growth opportunities for domestic and international fertilizer companies.
Confirmed speakers include:
Biographies of conference speakers are available here.
- Ashok Dalwai, Chief Executive, National Rainfed Area Authority, India’s Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Satish Chander, Director-General, The Fertiliser Association of India
- Priyantha Weerasinghe, Additional Director (Development), Horticulture Research and Development Institute, Sri Lanka’s Department of Agriculture
- Ishrat Jahan, Deputy Director, Asia, International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
- Kamal Kumar Singh, General Manager (Agri Advisory Service), Zuari Agro Chemicals
- Suhas P Wani, Research Programme Director - Asia Programme & Theme Leader- IDC, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
- T Satyanarayana, Director, South Asia Programme, International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI)
- Position your company as a leader to our senior-level captive audience
- Attract new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Promote your product and services to key industry figures
- Build brand awareness with your logo added to all promotional materials
- Cultivate relationships with potential clients in your own private meeting space
Take the opportunity to generate new sales and business partnerships. Argus will work with you to understand your current marketing needs and customise the most effective sponsorship package to help you reach your commercial objectives.