View all Argus events
The annual meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain
Volatility in the oil and gas markets continues to have an impact on bitumen prices and the supply and demand balance. Assessing the challenges and opportunities provided by this situation, alongside the impact of revisions to the IMO Bunkering Regulation are just some of the many hot topics being covered at European Bitumen and Asphalt 2017.
Returning for its eighth edition, the Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt conference is the premier event for exploring developments in the bitumen industry, creating a unique platform to understand the current supply and demand landscape, the impact of pricing on investment opportunities and how to reduce costs throughout the supply chain.
The event will bring together key representatives from regional governments, bitumen and asphalt end-users and industry thought-leaders to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
Register now to secure your place
Download the brochure to find out more about the definitive meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt industry, including:
- The full agenda and speaker line up
- Information about the exclusive tour of the Galp Sines refinery
- Details about the new interactive workshops
- The new and limited Networking Experience
- The types of companies and professionals you can expect to meet
- Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Registration and available discounts
- Francisco Lima Aires, Exports Manager, Galp Marketing International
- Thomas Moons, General Manager Bitumen Europe and South Africa, Shell International Petroleum Company
- Markus Spiegl, Product Manager Black Products, OMV
- José Javier García Pardenilla, Managing Director of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Jorge Gracia, Director, Optima Energy Group
- Stephan Hotz, Head of Global Product Management, Product Marketing Communications, Marini - Fayat Group
- Tayfun Ozatalay, General Manager, EnergyPro Petrol Trading
- Abraham Prieto, Export Executive, CEPSA Commercial Petróleo
- Filip Djurovic, Director of Bitumen Sector, NIS
- Leticia Parra Rodriguez, Technical Manager of Ditecpesa Asphalt Products, Ferrovial
- Jan-Erik Lundmark, Head of Department for Maintenance of Paved Roads, Swedish Transport Administration
- Zsofia Markus-Liptak, Bitumen Product Manager, MOL Group
- Fredrik Norrman, Nordic Bitumen Manager, Skanska
- Juan Belon, Director, Optimasoil
- Konstantinos Plousios, Trader, Asphaltos Matcon Group
- Carlos Giavarini, Honorary President, SITEB
- and more!
The new pre-conference workshops at Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt 2017 allow you to address key challenges and get crucial intelligence on upcoming projects, market developments and regional prospects.
- Assessing the Steady Rise of Bitumen in North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Examining Developments in Bitumen through Growth and Investment in Asia and the Oil Industry in the Middle East
- Economic Growth and New Demand for Construction in North America
The full agenda will be announced shortly. Contact us for the latest updates.
“Professionally organised! Good atmosphere and opportunity for networking”
Carl Robertus, Technical Director, Nynas
. “Everyone looking for efficient networking should definitely join Argus events!”
Anton Beloshapkin, Head of New Markets Development, Gazprom Neft
“Once again Argus has provided a pleasant and memorable experience. The conference offered a perfect opportunity for networking, meeting interesting people and sharing ideas”
Andrey Siletskiy, Project Management, Pörner
“Very interesting conference, well organised and very good topic range and speakers!”
George Skinits, Director, Seadock Marine
Argus is the global leader in international bitumen and asphalt pricing information. This event is part of a global series. Argus bitumen/asphalt events also being held in Europe, Asia and the US.
For more information, please contact us:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341