View all Argus events
We are delighted to announce the inaugural international conference Argus Kazakhstan & Central Asia Oil and Gas 2017, which will take place on 28-29 June at The Ritz-Carlton Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The conference will bring together senior executives from leading crude, products, transportation and trading companies, as well as representatives from the governments of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Russia.
Discussions will focus on the major industry events that are expected in 2017 and those that took place in 2016. The event will provide an opportunity for participants to discuss recent changes in taxation and tariff regulations related to the market, the latest market trends and development prospects in Kazakhstan and central Asia.
Key topics for discussion:
- State regulation and pricing in Kazakhstan’s domestic crude and oil products markets
- Tax regime changes in Kazakhstan
- Major development trends in the clean oil products markets in Kazakhstan and central Asia
- Retail sector development in Kazakhstan’s fuel market
- Export potential for the LPG markets in Kazakhstan and central Asia
- Development prospects for the bitumen markets in Kazakhstan and neighbouring states
The conference will bring together senior executives from the leading crude, products, transportation and trading companies as well as governmental representatives in one place to learn the latest market trends and development prospects in Kazakhstan and central Asia.
We would be delighted to welcome you at the conference!
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 75 71